Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blog 5-simple machines at home





This simple machin i am holding is a screw.It is used to tighten thing down or to hold thing together.I found this screw in my barn.














This simple machine i am holding in my hand is a incline plane.It is also called doorstoppers or anything that is like a hill.This object is usefu for stopping things.I found this object by my door.



































The simple machine is a pulley.It is useful for lifting things that might be heavy or just makes it easier to lift.I found this in my parent room.























The simple machine i am holding in my hand is a wedge.It is also known as a knife or axe or anything that divides an object.These are useful for cutting things.I found it in my kitchen drawer





















This simple machine in my hand is a wheel and axle.It is also called a doorknob.You could find these on a door but not all doors hace a doorknob.It makes opening doors easy.






















These pictures were in my parents room.This simple machine i am holding in my hand is a pair of fingernail clippers.It is also called a lever.I found them in my dad's drawer.These make clipping your nails or trimming them eaier.

1 comment: